Posted by admin on July 6th, 2011
Number of Open Positions: 1
Panigram is currently seeking to fill the dynamic and strategic position of Human Resources Manager. As part of the opening team and a member of the Panigram Executive Committee, the Human Resources Manager will participate in the total management of the resort. Essential functions include and are not limited to:
- Craft and execute the Panigram’s Human Resources opening, medium and long-term strategy.
- Direct and coordinate human resources activities to hire, train, and develop the employees of the resort.
- Maintain and administer employment, wage and salary, benefit, and incentive programs.
- Establish, maintain and ensure adherence to all personnel-related policies and procedures.
- Prepare and maintain operating budget. Participate in the budget process as it relates to staffing, productivity, benefit costs, and employee/labor relations costs.
- Develop, maintain and coordinate departmental specific programs that provide management/supervisory development skills including Train the Trainer, life & safety, anti-harassment…
- Maintain hotel’s human resources information system so as to provide accurate employee records.
- Monitor hotel’s compliance with all applicable laws.
Although it is not required for the candidates to have previous experience in the hospitality industry, they must have three to five years of responsibility and management in the following areas:
- Recruitment and hiring
- Wage and salary administration
- Employee/labor relations
- Organizational development, and
Line operations management and labor related experience preferred. The candidate must also have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and be fluent in the primary languages (Bengali and English) used in the workplace. Intermediate computational ability, knowledge of computer accounting programs, math skills as well as budgetary and financial analysis capabilities are a must.
This “hands on” position will be located in Jessore. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please fill out the online application form here. Please be sure to include your resume and a cover letter telling us how your previous work experiences make you confident in your ability to approach strategic staffing, ensure talent will receive comprehensive training, and create a safe and productive work environment while managing expenses within approved budget constraints. Make sure to emphasize how, as a proven process facilitator and change agent, you intend to contribute to the success of Panigram. The cover letter is as important as your resume, so please take care in writing it and make sure all documents you submit have been proofread. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
To apply, please click here.
Questions can be directed to: email@example.com.