Number of Open Positions: 1
- Interpretation of consultant’s drawings for the contractors
- Supervising electrical, mechanical, and plumbing contractors on site
- Coordinating with the procurement and the stores
- Coordination with the consultants through the on-site design manager for clarifications, site-based revisions, sample approval, and change requests
- Quantity calculations for procurement purposes
- Measuring and verifying the contractor’s billable quantities and maintaining the measurement book
- Provide all on-site change information to the design manager for as-built records
- Acquire and collect all operations and equipment manuals to turn over to the operations/ maintenance team
- Scheduling of plumbing, electrical, and mechanical installations
- Coordinate the timing and installation of plumbing, electrical, and mechanical systems with the other supervisors
- At least a 3 year diploma in electrical engineering
- Experience in a similar supervisory role in at least two major projects with similar technical complexity (preferably hotels, hospitals, or airports)
- Competent in English
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and accounting software is desirable
- Familiar with industry standards for electrical, plumbing, and mechanical services
This “hands on” position will be located in Jessore. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter telling us how your previous work experiences make you the ideal candidate for this position (give specific examples) to email@example.com. The cover letter is as important as your resume, so please take care in writing it and make sure all documents you submit have been proofread. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.
Questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.