Title: Junior Architect
Number of Open Positions: 1
Location: Chowgacha, Jessore
- Follows and enforces requisitioning and purchasing procedures.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Interprets consultant’s drawings for the contractors.
- Coordinates with the procurement and the stores.
- Coordinates with the consultants for clarifications, site-based revisions, sample approval, and change requests.
- Quantity calculations for procurement purposes.
- Provide all on-site change information to the design manager for as-built records.
- Prepare, modify and supervise full working drawing set for contractor and site.
- Work with the landscape architect, lighting designer, product designer, and construction teams to complete the exterior and interior designs for the resort.
- Assist in preparing and implementing Site Implementation Plan.
- Consult with the preliminary design to finalize the internal layout, finishing material and external elevation etc.
- Assist in preparing design specification, finishing schedule, all detail drawings, cost analysis and construction schedule.
- Work on site and supervise on-site activities to ensure compliance with specifications and design.
- Supervise ongoing work.
- Supervise the preparation of plumbing and electrical layout complying with architectural design and drawing.
- Carryout any other duties regarding planning, designing and construction as assigned by the Management.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in architecture or civil engineering.
- Fluent in English and Bangla.
- At least two years of work experience doing drafting for high rise buildings, plumbing systems, electrical systems, and interior design.
- Relevant computer skills are essential (i.e. MS Office, AutoCAD, AutoCAD 3D, etc.)
- Familiarity with industry standards for resort construction is desirable.
- Hard-working, ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter telling us how your previous work experiences make you the ideal candidate for this position (give specific examples) to email@example.com. The cover letter is perhaps the most important component of your job application, so please take care in writing and proof reading it. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.