Title: Interior Construction Manager
Number of Open Positions: 1
- Interpret consultant’s drawings for the contractors.
- Supervise the interior construction contractors on site.
- Coordinate with the procurement and the stores.
- Coordinate with the consultants through the on-site design manager for clarifications, site-based revisions, sample approval, and change requests.
- Calculate quantities for procurement purposes.
- Measure and verify the contractor’s billable quantities and maintaining the measurement book.
- Schedule the interior construction and finishing.
- Coordinate the timing and installation of the interior construction with the other supervisors.
- Ensure highest quality standards of work and finishing.
- Full-time on-site supervision of interior construction and fittings.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- At least 10 years of work experience, at least three of which should be on-site construction management experience.
- Experience in a similar supervisory role in at least two major projects with similar technical complexity (preferably overseas hotels, resorts, or luxury apartment buildings).
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and accounting software is desirable.
- Familiar with international industry standards for luxury finishes.
- The candidate must also have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and be fluent in the primary languages (Bengali and English) used in the workplace.
- Familiarity with industry standards for resort construction is desirable.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and a cover letter telling us how your previous work experiences make you confident in your ability to manage the construction site, communicate with architects, engineers, workers, and ensure efficiency on the worksite to email@example.com. Make sure to emphasize how your experience will contribute to the success of Panigram. The cover letter is perhaps the most important component of your job application, so please take care in writing and proof reading it. Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted. Questions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.